Paramedic Refresher Program 2015
The Paramedic Refresher Program is a 6-module course based on the 2009 EMS Education Standards. Completion of this program satisfies the NREMT Refresher Requirements under Section 1A and 1B and this course will meet the NREMT Paramedic Transition Requirement.
The Paramedic Refresher Program will provide 8 hours of discussion. All classes 0800-1700.
January 3, 2015 Module I: Airway / Ventilation February 14, 2015 Module IV: Trauma
January 17, 2015 Module II: Cardiovascular February 28, 2015 Module V: Pediatrics
January 31, 2015 Module III: Medical March 14, 2015 Module VI: Operations
• This is broadcast via webinar live from Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Education Building, Room F301 over the internet to your computer.
• Microphone is needed. The webinar is limited to 100 participants. Participants may attend the program live at Conemaugh or via Webinar.
• If you and members of your station or other paramedics choose to meet at one location and utilize a projector, you must have someone who is responsible to verify that each individual at the site is present and accounted for throughout the course. If you are going to host or be with a group of participants, please be sure to notify the school when you register.
• Conemaugh School of EMS, reserves the right to prioritize webinar participants as needed, disconnect anyone from the webinar because of technical difficulties, failure to meet attendance requirements, or unprofessional conduct.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance for the modules attended. Credit may not be received if the EMS provider misses more than 15% of the time assigned for the course.
Cost for All Sites
Entire Program = $80.00 Individual Modules = $20.00 each
Pre-registration is required. Payment is expected the day of the course. Onsite registration is only accepted at Conemaugh. Participant cancellation after registration may result in administrative fees thus reducing or eliminating potential refunds.
Mail Payments to: Credit Card Payments: Call 814-534-1164 or 814-534-9782
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Department of Continuing Education
1086 Franklin St.
Johnstown, PA 15905
EMS Con-Ed Credit has been applied for through SAEMS for each individual module.
Additional information on the course should be directed to:
Tim Reitz, Conemaugh School of EMS Program Director
(814) 534-9764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
www.facebook.com/csoems • www.conemaugh.org/schoolofems